The Bank, a boutique luxury top floor duplex apartment in the heart of Newcastle.
We are delighted to offer this beautifully restored two bedroom duplex apartment in this iconic, historic listed building close to the Newcastle Quayside. This apartment boasts 2 large double bedrooms, one with ensuite, a main bathroom, large open plan living room leading to a fully fitted modern kitchen.
- Duplex 2 bed top floor apartment
- Large space: 60-65 sq m.
- FREE wifi / internet included
- Large full frontal windows - excellent natural light.
- Fully sound proofed with new high spec acoustic secondary glazing, sound proof flooring throughout.
- New building wide Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (no need to open windows for fresh air)
- CAT 5e wired throughout to buildings broadband connection.
- New oak effect flooring throughout
- New kitchens with granite work tops
- Electric radiant heating
- 43 inch HD smart tv wall mounted with aerial and hard wired to buildings Internet service provider
- TVs are HDMI cabled to desk area for your own set top boxes and games consoles
- Each apartment cable ready for Sky Television (via separate subscription)
- High spec fitted kitchens comprise sink, below counter fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave combination oven, domino (dual) ceramic hob, under cupboard lighting, new washer dryer in each apartment
- Security phone entry system to front door.
- High quality doors throughout
- Full fire alarm system for building
- Double bed (with storage below), built in wardrobe, desk/diner table, chair, additional storage created in various spaces in each apartment
- New bathrooms shower, toilet, sink and mirror light
- Electric towel rail to bathrooms
- Bills included offer is available
Array of cafes, restaurants and bars on your doorstep:
Restaurants/Cafes: Browns, Marco Polo, Quay Ingredient, Las Iguanas, 9 Bar Coffee, Pizza Express, Babucho
Bars: Brewdog, Glass Rooms, Livellos, La Vian, Barluga, Living Room, Dacantus
Next to one of Britain's finest architectural streets; Grey Street.
2 minute walk to Newcastle's famous Quayside.
5 minute walk to Central Station main line national station and local metro links.
8 minute walk to Newcastle and Northumbria Universities.
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
- LCD TV
- Parking(None available)
Osborne Road - 1.38 miles
Newcastle University - 0.74 miles
Northumbria University - 0.74 miles
Coachlane Campus - 2.69 miles