21 Sq.m NEW Large, luxurious open plan fully furnished double bed studio apartment in the City Centre. 2 min walk to the famous Newcastle Quayside, Monument Metro, Eldon Square shopping area & Central Station. FREE WiFi. Premium fully fitted kitchen with washing machine. 43" Smart TV.
- 21 sq m
- Fully sound proofed with triple glazed windows.
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (no need to open windows for fresh air)
- FREE WiFi included
- CAT 5e wired internet connection also
- Oak effect wood flooring throughout
- New fully fitted premium kitchen with granite work top comprising: sink, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave combination oven, dual ceramic hob, combined washing machine/ tumble dryer
- Electric radiant heating (not convection)
- 43" HD wide screen smart TV included.
- TVs are HDMI cabled to desk area for your own set top boxes and games consoles
- Each apartment cable ready for Sky TV (via separate subscription)
- Security phone entry system to front door.
- Full fire alarm system for building
- Fully furnished with double bed (with storage below), built in wardrobe, desk/dining table, chair, bedside drawers, sofa, coffee table
- Ensuite shower, toilet, sink and mirror light
- Electric towel rail to bathrooms.
- Array of cafes, restaurants and bars on your doorstep:
- Restaurants/Cafes: Browns, Marco Polo, Quay Ingredient, Las Iguanas, 9 Bar Coffee, Pizza Express, Babucho
- Bars: Brewdog, Glass Rooms, Livellos, Barluga, Living Room, Dacantus
- Next to one of Britain's finest architectural streets; Grey Street.
- 2 minute walk to Newcastle's famous Quayside.
- 5 minute walk to Central Station main line national station and local metro links.
- 8 minute walk to Newcastle and Northumbria Universities.
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
- LCD TV
- Parking(None available)
Osborne Road - 1.38 miles
Newcastle University - 0.74 miles
Northumbria University - 0.74 miles
Coachlane Campus - 2.69 miles