21 Sq.m Large, luxurious open plan fully furnished double bed studio apartment in the City Centre. 2 min walk to the famous Newcastle Quayside, Monument Metro, Eldon Square shopping area & Central Station. FREE WiFi. Premium fully fitted kitchen with washing machine. 43" Smart TV.
- 21 sq m
- Fully sound proofed with triple glazed windows.
- Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery System (no need to open windows for fresh air)
- FREE WiFi included
- CAT 5e wired internet connection also
- Oak effect wood flooring throughout
- New fully fitted premium kitchen with granite work top comprising: sink, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave combination oven, dual ceramic hob, combined washing machine/ tumble dryer
- Electric radiant heating (not convection)
- 43" HD wide screen smart TV included.
- TVs are HDMI cabled to desk area for your own set top boxes and games consoles
- Each apartment cable ready for Sky TV (via separate subscription)
- Security phone entry system to front door.
- Full fire alarm system for building
- Fully furnished with double bed (with storage below), built in wardrobe, desk/dining table, chair, bedside drawers, sofa, coffee table
- Ensuite shower, toilet, sink and mirror light
- Electric towel rail to bathrooms.
- Array of cafes, restaurants and bars on your doorstep:
- Restaurants/Cafes: Browns, Marco Polo, Quay Ingredient, Las Iguanas, 9 Bar Coffee, Pizza Express, Babucho
- Bars: Brewdog, Glass Rooms, Livellos, Barluga, Living Room, Dacantus
- Next to one of Britain's finest architectural streets; Grey Street.
- 2 minute walk to Newcastle's famous Quayside.
- 5 minute walk to Central Station main line national station and local metro links.
- 8 minute walk to Newcastle and Northumbria Universities.
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Drier
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- Leather Sofas
- LCD TV
- Parking(None available)
Osborne Road - 1.38 miles
Newcastle University - 0.74 miles
Northumbria University - 0.74 miles
Coachlane Campus - 2.69 miles
Before the Tenancy Starts: (Payable to Ridley Properties 'The Agent'):
Holding Deposit: Equal to one week's rent (inc VAT) per tenant to secure the property.
Advance first month rent:
- So long as tenant(s) agree to sign the Tenancy Agreement and complete their paperwork within one week, this holding deposit will be taken as part payment towards the first months rent.
- If tenants do not proceed, this fee will be withheld
Equal to one calendar months rent calculated by taking weekly rent amount, multiplied by 52 weeksin a year, divided by 12 months. Any 'Holding Deposit' paid will contribute towards this payment.Damage Deposit:
Payable just before the Tenancy commences, each property will be subject to different damagedeposits. Some are flat fees, others are calculated based on monthly rental figure rounded up tonearest ten pound value. This will be defined clearly on all property advertising.DURING YOUR TENANCY (Payable to Ridley Properties 'The Agent'):
Replacement Tenant Fee:Payable fee of £50 (inc VAT) by the vacating tenant for:
- Issuing vacating tenant surrender of tenancy agreement forms to sign
- Issuing Agreement to replacement tenant forms for remaining tenants to sign
- Creating new tenancy agreement and issuing to all tenants to sign
Plus any additional reasonable costs incurred for:
- Conducting additional viewingsContract negotiation
Replacement Keys during or at the end of Tenancy when keys are not returned:
Payable fee of £24 per key (inc VAT)
Individual Bedroom Lock (at the request of Tenant):
Payable fee of £60 per lock (inc VAT) (subject to each Landlord) for:
- Purchase of HMO regulation lock with one key and full installation.Late Rent:
Payable fee of £30 per transaction if rent is more than 14 days late. Payment of interest at a rate of 3% per annum on any late payment of rent commencing from 3 daysthe 'due date' of rent.During Your Tenancy (Payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Gas, Electricity and Water bills
Where a TV is included, payable fee of cost of TV licence directly to TV licencing.
Payment of Council Tax to local authority where applicable (Students are exempt from this)
Out of Hours Services £60 per hour (inc VAT) plus any actual costs incurredWhere actions of the tenant results in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property,time to remedy the situation is charged at the prevailing rate.Tenant protection
We are registered with The Property Ombudsman: https://www.tpos.co.uk/
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
We are part of UKALA who provide us with total loss Client Money Protection.You can find more details about this on their website: https://www.ukala.org.uk/client-money-protection-cmp/
If you require a copy of our certificate please email us.