A highly sought after, rare, brand new luxurious double studio apartment in Durham City Centre with all bills included.
In a prime location just below Durham Cathedral and Castle overlooking the river.
Just minutes walk from Starbucks, Sainsbury's, Silver Street shops and all amenities within Durham City Centre.
The apartment offers spacious open plan living with all brand new high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Brand new high quality modern accommodation
- Fully furnished to a very high standard
- 31.1 m2 open plan studio space
- Open plan kitchen dining area and bedroom, separate bathroom area
- 50" 4K Smart TV included
- New modern fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Live in the heart of Durham just below its famous Castle and Cathedral
- Only a couple of minutes walk to main University Campus
- Access to residents only gym space on ground floor
- All bills included
- High speed Wi-Fi broadband
- Moments from an array of cafes, bars, restaurants
Council Tax Band: Exempt (Subject to student status)
Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent (£373.75)
- Recently Refurbished
- Fully Furnished
- Dining Area
- Washing Machine
- Double Glazing
- Laminate Flooring
- LCD TV
Osborne Road - 14.69 miles
Newcastle University - 14.12 miles
Northumbria University - 14.12 miles
Coachlane Campus - 15.71 miles
Before the Tenancy Starts: (Payable to Ridley Properties 'The Agent'):
Holding Deposit: Equal to one week's rent (inc VAT) per tenant to secure the property.
Advance first month rent:
- So long as tenant(s) agree to sign the Tenancy Agreement and complete their paperwork within one week, this holding deposit will be taken as part payment towards the first months rent.
- If tenants do not proceed, this fee will be withheld
Equal to one calendar months rent calculated by taking weekly rent amount, multiplied by 52 weeksin a year, divided by 12 months. Any 'Holding Deposit' paid will contribute towards this payment.Damage Deposit:
Payable just before the Tenancy commences, each property will be subject to different damagedeposits. Some are flat fees, others are calculated based on monthly rental figure rounded up tonearest ten pound value. This will be defined clearly on all property advertising.DURING YOUR TENANCY (Payable to Ridley Properties 'The Agent'):
Replacement Tenant Fee:Payable fee of £50 (inc VAT) by the vacating tenant for:
- Issuing vacating tenant surrender of tenancy agreement forms to sign
- Issuing Agreement to replacement tenant forms for remaining tenants to sign
- Creating new tenancy agreement and issuing to all tenants to sign
Plus any additional reasonable costs incurred for:
- Conducting additional viewingsContract negotiation
Replacement Keys during or at the end of Tenancy when keys are not returned:
Payable fee of £24 per key (inc VAT)
Individual Bedroom Lock (at the request of Tenant):
Payable fee of £60 per lock (inc VAT) (subject to each Landlord) for:
- Purchase of HMO regulation lock with one key and full installation.Late Rent:
Payable fee of £30 per transaction if rent is more than 14 days late. Payment of interest at a rate of 3% per annum on any late payment of rent commencing from 3 daysthe 'due date' of rent.During Your Tenancy (Payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable:
Gas, Electricity and Water bills
Where a TV is included, payable fee of cost of TV licence directly to TV licencing.
Payment of Council Tax to local authority where applicable (Students are exempt from this)
Out of Hours Services £60 per hour (inc VAT) plus any actual costs incurredWhere actions of the tenant results in the agent (or nominated contractor) attending the property,time to remedy the situation is charged at the prevailing rate.Tenant protection
We are registered with The Property Ombudsman: https://www.tpos.co.uk/
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION
We are part of UKALA who provide us with total loss Client Money Protection.You can find more details about this on their website: https://www.ukala.org.uk/client-money-protection-cmp/
If you require a copy of our certificate please email us.